[keycloak-user] Logout from IDP with Spring Keycloak adaptor

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Feb 1 13:53:30 EST 2019

Hello Hylton,

Something tells me you've got an OIDC client and a SAML IdP :)

Make sure you have Single Logout Service URL configured and backchannel logout enabled for your IdP in Keycloak. You may also need to explicitly allow single logout functionality in the IdP itself.

Also I suggest that you use network monitor to make sure that the proper logout request is sent from Keycloak to the IdP.

Good luck,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro