[keycloak-user] Getting 'Failed to find provider' when attempting to set default SPI provider

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Feb 1 15:03:29 EST 2019

Hello Jared,

I've just tried to deploy a dummy EmailSenderProvider to Keycloak 4.8.3.Final, worked perfectly including the default setting. Could you try deploying to 4.8.3 too?

Also I've been deploying as a JAR, not WAR. You could also try that and see if it makes any difference.

Good luck,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro