[keycloak-user] How to find applications a user can access from KC DB

Denis Danov denis.danov at dreamix.eu
Mon Feb 4 03:06:18 EST 2019

Hi keycloak users,

some time before I asked if it is possible to find all applications a user
has access to from the REST API. It turned out that it is not possible out
of the box.
Now I am exploring the idea to extract this data from DB. Our Keycloak
instance has federation user provider LDAP which is already synced and I
can see users and roles in KC. However on Keycloak's account page I can see
more roles assigned to a user than in DB. Is there different data provider
than the DB for Keycloak to build its mapping between user and the list of
application he can access in the account page?

Regards,
Denis