[keycloak-user] Customize saml response

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Feb 4 18:15:25 EST 2019

Hello Pulkit,

This is how identity brokering works. Keycloak cannot simply reuse the incoming SAML assertion, so it creates a new one for your target application. But there is a limited control over the attribute passthrough via mappers. What are the exact attributes you're talking about? Do you think they can be mapped to user properties/attributes? (like first name / last name etc.)

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro