[keycloak-user] using my own email template engine

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Feb 4 18:21:33 EST 2019

Hi Ori,

Yes, this is the right SPI. Since it's internal and not as popular as custom REST, JPA etc. SPIs, you probably won't find anything in the docs or quickstarts. Hence, the built-in FreeMarkerEmailTemplateProvider is the best and the only example available :)

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro