[keycloak-user] Getting timestamp from EVENT_ENTITY

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Feb 4 18:38:46 EST 2019

Hello Edmund,

This is beyond the SQL spec, and therefore will be database-dependent. For example, with PostgreSQL you can do this:

SELECT to_timestamp(event_time/1000) FROM event_entity;

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro