[keycloak-user] Gatekeeper - Documentation

Andreas Wieland andreas.wieland at IDA-Analytics.de
Wed Feb 6 07:36:59 EST 2019

Hi Keycloak Team,

we just found out the hard way that not all possible parameters are described in your online documentation.
We tried to use Gatekeeper as an Authorization Proxy but had problems with redirections.

After a lot of testing and fiddling we found the following parameter for gatekeeper which helped:

--base-uri value

which helped our cause. If you start gatekeeper with the help flag it will be part of the list.
But we used Gatekeeper with the docker image.

Therefore, I would suggest to include a complete list of possible parameters at the end of the online documentation.

Kind regards,

Andreas Wieland
Software Entwickler

 [cid:e491732f-2aef-4a9a-8d72-5145c61d358e]

Intelligent Data Analytics GmbH & Co. KG

c/o TechQuartier

Platz der Einheit 2
60327 Frankfurt

Mobil: 015172834024

Telefon: 06421/4805274
Telefax: 06421/4805275
E-Mail: andreas.wieland at ida-analytics.de

Internet: www.ida-analytics.de

Unternehmenssitz: Frankfurt am Main | Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main, Registernummer: HRA 49357 | USt. ID-Nr.: DE310205810 | Finanzamt: Frankfurt am Main

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: IDA Intelligent Data Analytics GmbH | Sitz: Frankfurt am Main | Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main | Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 106805 | Geschäftsführer: Mohamed Ayadi, Dipl.-Inf. Nils Björn Krugmann, Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Leinweber, Dipl.-Inf. Marc Seidemann