[keycloak-user] Connect EAP with third party Identity Manager

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Feb 6 10:56:53 EST 2019

Hello Michael,

Unfortunately, Keycloak OpenID Connect adapter is not compatible with generic OIDC providers (on the contrary to SAML adapter). Please check out these threads [1] [2].

Basically, you have two options: to hack on KeycloakConfigResolver, or to deploy an intermediary Keycloak with brokering to NetIQ. The former is risky and not guaranteed to work at all, while the latter should work for sure (at the price of increased maintenance costs).

[1] https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-November/016193.html
[2] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2018-November/011378.html

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro