[keycloak-user] Microsoft identity provider

Leigh Kennedy Leigh.Kennedy at qlik.com
Thu Feb 7 22:01:07 EST 2019

I am trying to set up Microsoft as an identity provider as per the instructions here:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/4.8/server_admin/#microsoft

However after being redirected to Microsoft and logging in, I get the following error:

"AADSTS50194: Application '35199672-0b05-45e0-8488-30e143f7902a' is not configured as a multi-tenant application. Usage of the /common endpoint is not supported for such applications created after '10/15/2018'. Use a tenant-specific endpoint or configure the application to be multi-tenant."

However I don't see anywhere I can control the endpoints keycloak talks to at Microsoft.  Has anyone done this?  I get the feeling either Microsoft has changed some default, or the docs are missing something or both.

Thanks.

Leigh Kennedy