[keycloak-user] Problem with add-user-keycloak.sh

Konsulent Thomas Isaksen (TNO) thomas.isaksen at toyota.no
Mon Feb 11 08:14:04 EST 2019

Hi

I'm trying to add the initial user to keycloak and I cannot do so using the console ("You need local access to create the initial admin user.")
When I try to run the script as described in the documentation I get a message that (obviously) domain/servers/server-one/configuration does not exist.
If I skip the sc parameter the user is generated under the standalone configuration folder

.../bin/add-user-keycloak.sh --sc domain/servers/server-one/configuration -r master -u <username> -p <password>

--
Thomas Isaksen