[keycloak-user] keycloak rest api usage to get all user details(including details of attached groups) in one call

Firoz Ahamed firozpalapra at outlook.com
Mon Feb 11 12:40:18 EST 2019

Hi All,

We are creating a wrapper UI for user management on top of keycloak using the keycloak REST apis. To show the users created, we are using the users end point. However, the roles in our model are attached to the groups and we can only retrieve the user roles from the groups.

We tried getting data from the groups and roles endpoint for each user to create the complete user data set, however the multiple calls are costly and take time to process and return the data.
Is there any api end point which will get all user details along with the details of the groups attached to the user ?

Thanks in advance,
Firoz