[keycloak-user] Initialize keycloak with locale in i18n

Al_Mahdi almahdichihaoui at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:42:32 EST 2019

In our application (React application) we have a business requirement to show
the login page with the default language detected by i18next, I didn't find
how to set the locale in keycloak init method, however, i used login method
where the locale can be set. but, using the login method, i had redirection
loop issue.
- Is there any difference between logging in using init or login methods?
- Are there clear or clean ways where i can send the locale to keycloak in
order to show the page in the appropriate language?

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/