[keycloak-user] Removing JaxrsBearerTokenFilter

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Mon Feb 25 09:49:12 EST 2019

I’m using jax-rs connector implementation from Eclipse tema (https://github.com/hstaudacher/osgi-jax-rs-connector) and it needs to have validation injected in jax-rs context, and AFAIK this library was the only implementation that provided that.

But never mind, I assume I can use current version, if it wasn’t maintained anyway…

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech