[keycloak-user] User teams?

Martin Vietz martin.vietz at retest.de
Tue Feb 26 08:21:30 EST 2019

Hi all,

we would like to implement typical SaaS service, with keycloak for
authentication. The services have users (self registration) and each
user is assigned to a team/company (self created or existing joined).
Inside of a team most of the data is shared. Some team member have
special privileges (e.g. manage the team and update contract details).

What is the best way to implement this with keycloak?

Currently we would use a group for each team, but afaik we must
implement several functions around keycloak that this works well. And
also implement in each service the user/team mapping logic.

Alternatively we think about a "technical" user for each team.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
 Martin

--
Martin Vietz | Management | ReTest GmbH

https://retest.de/ | +49-721-72380106
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 7, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Commercial register: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 727558
Management board: Dr. Jeremias Rößler, Martin Vietz