[keycloak-user] SSL connection to Keycloak Server

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 06:42:56 EST 2019

Hello Kunal,

Both sides, keycloak server and application need SSL.

The SSL configuration depends on your setup. May I ask you to provide more
details about it?

Cheers,

Luis

El jue., 27 dic. 2018 a las 12:25, Kunal Kumar (<wolfbro92 at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have 5 web apps that use Keycloak for authentication. But none of them
> are using SSL yet. How is the practice done? Do i need to set SSL on the
> Keycloak server for the Keycloak authentication page to have the secured
> lock symbol? Or is setting SSL to my web apps enough?
> I am not very clear about Keycloak and its SSL implementation, I hope
> someone can help explain to me.
>
> Regards,
> Kunal

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett