[keycloak-user] Keycloak with ADFS

work test uabhstest2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:20:48 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I set up my keycloak instance with ADFS using the article
http://blog.keycloak.org/2017/03/how-to-setup-ms-ad-fs-30-as-brokered.html

After configuring my confidential client application using oidc protocol, I
get to the login page and login using my ADFS credentials, but after login,
I get redirected back to the Keycloak login page and not to my application.
I don't see any errors even using the Chrome saml tools.
What am I missing?

My goal is to have several applications using the single signon realm
configured with ADFS and have Keycloak be the broker so that the
applications only have to deal with Oauth2 + OIDC and not the saml.

Thanks for your help.

Hskc