[keycloak-user] How to update a 'remember me' session?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 05:55:05 EST 2019

I wouldn't recommend on having a background keep alive using the update
token. Rather, just rely on the user performing actions to keep the session
alive and configure the SSO idle timeout accordingly to your needs.

With regards to remember me I don't understand your question as there is no
difference here. Remember me only sets a persisted cookie so session
survives a browser restart as well as recently we've introduce options to
have different SSO idle and max for remember me sessions.