[keycloak-user] kcadm update client seems to ignore defaultClientScopes

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 06:20:49 EST 2019

There are separate REST API operations for add/remove default client
scope or optional client scope. I suggest to try admin console with
browser and inspect the REST request, which admin console is doing for
add/remove client scopes for client. This may show you how the REST
request looks like and you should be able to "translate" this into
proper format for kcadm then.

Marek