[keycloak-user] Retrieve all accessible applications for the logged user

Denis Danov denis.danov at dreamix.eu
Thu Jan 17 07:11:35 EST 2019

Hi Keycloak members,

I am excited writing to you and I hope someone will answer.
I am working on an application that should be registered and secured in
Keycloak. Once the user is authenticated we want to show list of all other
applications that the user has access to.
Can this information be retrieved via REST API as I can see that it is
already available from Keycloak UI for user's account under section
applications
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.3/server_admin/topics/account.html

Regards,
Denis Danov