[keycloak-user] Retrieve all accessible applications for the logged user

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 14:39:48 EST 2019

Soon there will be a REST API to get that information.  This is part of
the rewrite of the account management console.  Everything you see now
in the account management console will be available via REST endpoint.

It's hard to say exactly when it will be available, but I'd say the code
for it will be merged by the middle of the year.