[keycloak-user] Google login without automatic user registration

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Jan 18 16:31:49 EST 2019

Yes, generally there are three ways to do things in Keycloak, namely admin console, REST API and kcadm.sh tool (that uses REST API under the hood). The latter may be preferable from the automation PoV since it hides the complexity of the API behind a (relatively) simple CLI wrapper.

I remember Craig Setera (in CC) was trying to create custom JS authenticator via kcadm.sh, so I hope he can tell you more.

Cheers,
Dmitry