[keycloak-user] how to access user details.

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Jan 23 00:14:04 EST 2019

Hello Khyati,

This is not out of the box in Keycloak, but it's not hard to do it yourself. After all, we are offering this as a hands-on assignment to the students at our Keycloak trainings :)

There are several ways to implement it: using script authenticator, required action (Thomas Darimont did it this way [1]), or event listener. To me, the latter seems the most versatile (can record login successes / errors and much more), however it will require some Java coding. Let me know if you need more info.

[1] https://gist.github.com/thomasdarimont/25f801c624f3f457fa772fadd19b1e15

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro