[keycloak-user] Changing the link in emails sent

Edmund Loh edmund.loh.1985 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:55:58 EST 2019

Hi

In my current implementation, my application makes an api call to
Keycloak's REST API to send an email to alert the user to reset their
password.

The URL in the email would look like this:

http://<internal ip address and
port>/auth/realms/MyRealm/login-actions/action-token?key=...

However, since it is an internal address, the user is enable to access it
from his environment. I need the URL in the email to be using an external
address instead. Is there a way this can be done?

https://<external
address>/auth/realms/MyRealm/login-actions/action-token?key=...