[keycloak-user] Adding multiple custom REST endpoints

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Thu Jan 24 21:19:50 EST 2019

Hello Charles,

Your implementations should be listed one per line [1].

Also you can implement multiple REST endpoints within a single provider (as JAX-RS subresources), if only you're ok that they share the same prefix, i.e. a string returned by your factory's getId() method.

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/ServiceLoader.html

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro