[keycloak-user] [docker] Enabling SSL/HTTPS in Keycloak 4.8.3.Final

Pavel Maslov pavel.masloff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:41:45 EST 2019

One thing to add: the problem is traced to migrating from 4.4.0 to 4.5.0
(4.4.0.Final is fine). Looking at the release notes [1] there seems to be
no major changes that could affect the SSL configuration.

Any ideas?

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/release_notes/index.html#keycloak-4-5-0-final

Regards,