[keycloak-user] Switching to Native JavaScript promise by default

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jan 28 01:17:53 EST 2019

Hi, are there any particular plans for it?

I think I've found a promise-related bug in JS adapter, but not sure if it makes any sense fixing it, since the whole thing is going to be transitioned to native promises.

The bug is that the success()/error() functions are expected in doLogin() (keycloak.js:145), but the corresponding createPromise() is called without explicit true arg (line 1163), so if { promiseType: 'native' } is used, doLogin() will barf with "TypeError: kc.login(...).success is not a function".

Cheers,
Dmitry