[keycloak-user] Showing error messages originating from external identity providers

Guy Marom marom.guy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 03:35:02 EST 2019

Hello all,

First of - thanks for developing this. The product is very useful for us!

Second, I wanted to ask about external identity providers. We have an
integration with *Azure Active Directory* and I configured an app in Azure
that does not allow all users to use it by default, instead I need to
assign a user to the app.
When I try to login to Keycloak with a user that's unauthorized, I get
redirected to Keycloak's login page with no error message shown.
Is there a way to fix this (other than editing the HTML template of the
login page)?

Thanks,
Guy Marom