[keycloak-user] Enable X.509 Client Certificate User Authentication only to specific realm

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 15:27:08 EST 2019

I think that on the Wildfly/Undertow level you can configure if client
authentication is:
- mandatory
- optional (which means it is possible to be used, but things won't
break if client certificate is not used)
- none

See docs (and Wildfly docs) for more details how to configure it.

I think that if you use the "optional", it will be possible that client
certificates won't be used if you use them in realm1 (also you may need
to ensure that X509 certificate authenticator is not in the browser flow
of realm1).

Marek