[keycloak-user] GSS Credential delegation works for Internet Explorer but not for Chrome?

Chris Smith chris.smith at cmfirstgroup.com
Wed Jan 30 13:10:37 EST 2019

I have Keycloak setup to authenticate to an Active Directory domain using LDAP/Kerberos

I have set Windows Internet options for SSO

Both Internet Explorer and Chrome successfully perform Authentication.

I have a requirement for a Delegated GSSCredential and have configured Keycloak and my Active Directory domain controller to perform this task

When I run my web app using  Internet Explorer as my browser, in the servlet I successfully get a Delegated GSSCredential from the Access Token.

When I run my web app using  Chrome as my browser, in the servlet I fail to get a Delegated GSSCredential from the Access Token.

Why the difference and what do I need to set to allow Chrome to be used as a fully supported browser?