[keycloak-user] [i18n] Time units in e-mails sent by Keycloak

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Jan 30 13:37:19 EST 2019

pet peeve/personal opinion. issues should not be closed or exist based on if the issue is quickly solvable. An issue is an issue. If your not ready to solve it, it still is an open issue. so that:
1. people don't keep reporting the same issue
2. the issue isn't forgotten
3. metrics can be gathered on how long people are actually suffering through an issue
4. there is a place new devs can go to find issues they may be interested in solving

and the list goes on.

Thanks,
Kevin