[keycloak-user] Admin client API - usersResource.list(offset, limit) - slowness

Shetty, Shweta Shweta.Shetty at Teradata.com
Wed Jan 30 18:14:19 EST 2019

We are seeing extreme slowness in using this API, we are still not sure what could be the culprit. We enabled more logging on the postgres side of thing, thinking it could be related to keycloak – postgres slowness. Once we enabled more logging, we do see that keycloak is issuing a query like this one at a rate of about one per millisecond
```select clientscop0_.ROLE_ID as col_0_0_ from CLIENT_SCOPE_ROLE_MAPPING clientscop0_ where clientscop0_.SCOPE_ID=$1```

This fills up the logs so that it is hard to see anything else.

This could be the cause of the problem; which could be slowing postgres down. We wanted to know if its some configuration issue which we can optimize to overcome this issue or if it’s a known issue. Please advice.

Shweta