[keycloak-user] keycloak customization in docker without CURL-admin-calls

Matuszak, Eduard eduard.matuszak at worldline.com
Tue Mar 5 08:04:06 EST 2019

Hello

We want to migrate our platform to docker. Up to now we have a lot of Keycloak configuration statements running as CURL-subscripts for creation and customization of  our relams in our rpm-package. The question is, how - if ever possible - we might overcome using the admin-REST-API for customization in a reasonable way. To my understanding keycloak-admin-cli does not cover all possibilities the admin-REST-API provides and on the other hand importing realms from an exported prototype-keycloak also does not really seem to be a smart solution. Do you have any idea or hint?

Best reagards, Eduard Matuszak

Eduard Matuszak

Worldline, an atos company
T  +49 (211)399 398 63
M +49 (163)166 23 67
F +49(211) 399 22 430
eduard.matuszak at worldline.com<mailto:eduard.matuszak at atos.net>
Max-Stromeyer-Straße 116
78467 Konstanz
Germany
worldline.com<http://worldline.com/de/1/Home.html>

 <https://worldline.com/blog>    <https://worldline.com/twitter>    <https://worldline.com/linkedin>    <https://worldline.com/facebook>    <https://worldline.com/youtube>

Worldline Germany GmbH
Geschäftsführerin: Susanne Denker
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christophe Duquenne
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 98 826

* * * * * * * * L E G A L D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *