[keycloak-user] Not able to add roles

kapil joshi kapilkumarjoshi001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:54:35 EDT 2019

Hi team,

I have a user with roles of view realm, manage users and manage
authorization. I logged in with the above user credentials and  tried to
access admin console, there I could to navigate to roles section, could see
the roles and edit too, BUT cannot ADD new roles,v as well as cannot add
attributes to the existing roles. Can some one from team guide me to
provide which client role to this logged in user, such that I can enable
ADD roles button and add attributes to the existing roles.

Thanks
Kapil