[keycloak-user] IDP Mapper Mapping User defined attribute to JWT Claim

Anand Joshi anandxmj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:37:31 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am using KeyCloak as IDP allowing my application to login with Google,
Facebook or Linkedin
I have and in-house API service which maintains certain IDs which can be
looked up with Google, Facebook, Linked in usernames. I want to make these
Ids available as part of the Custom JWT Claim.

I want to know if I can handle this solely at IDP Mapper level without
introducing any Client specific mapper. This way I can avoid replicating
mappers for every client i create if I can achive it at the IDP Mapper
Level itself.

Please let me know

Anand