[keycloak-user] Performance issues when creating users with keycloak-admin-client

Tomas Kyjovsky tkyjovsk at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 19:21:50 EDT 2019

Hello Jan,

I'm not aware of any issues. This should work normally.

We are using the REST client to generate data for our performance testing. I've just tried and successully generated 10k users in about 1 minute (with the current upstream/master version of the project).

Can you check configuration of your data source connection pool? In our performace testing we use MariaDB datasource with: min-pool-size=10, max-pool-size=100, prefill=true, flush-strategy=IdleConnections, prepared-statement-cache-size=100.

Does Keycloak server log give any hints about what could be going wrong there? Or perhaps your database server log?

Tomas Kyjovsky