[keycloak-user] Monitoring Keycloak

cedric@couralet.eu cedric at couralet.eu
Thu Mar 14 06:45:36 EDT 2019

Hi Sebastian,

Le Jeudi, Mars 14, 2019 10:11 CET, "Schuster Sebastian (INST-CSS/BSV-OS2)" <Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com> a écrit:

> Hi Niko,
>
> For Metrics, we use the JMX exporter (https://github.com/prometheus/jmx_exporter) to push stuff into Prometheus and use Grafana to view it.
>
> We add it to the docker image (under /opt/jboss/custom/monitoring/jmx_exporter) and when starting Keycloak, we add
> -javaagent:/opt/jboss/custom/monitoring/jmx_exporter/jmx_prometheus_javaagent-0.11.0.jar=8787:/opt/jboss/custom/monitoring/jmx_exporter/wildfly-10.yaml "
> You will have to adapt the yaml file to describe what metrics should be pulled.

How do you add that argument with docker?
I tried with the $JAVA_OPTS env variable but it fails saying my logging properties are not what they should:

WFLYLOG0078: The logging subsystem requires the log manager to be org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager. The subsystem has not be initialized and cannot be used. To use JBoss Log Manager you must add the system property "java.util.logging.manager" and set it to "org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager"

Do you have any ideas?

--

Cédric Couralet