[keycloak-user] Client of mine is looking for Keycloak expert

Andy Alexander andy at codexr.io
Thu Mar 14 10:50:25 EDT 2019

My client has a Keycloak setup from a previous developer, and we are
having some trouble setting up a token exchange to work with new
Facebook compliance standards for iOS login.

I've asked one of the mods of this mailing list if I can send an email
for anyone who might be interested in working on this - most of the work
should be done (I think), it should mostly be a matter of correctly
setting client policies.

If you're interested feel free to contact me with an idea of what you
think this will cost.