[keycloak-user] Changes in Keycloak 3.4.3 SAML Logout Requests Spec

Jyoti Kumar Singh jyoti.tech90 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 09:41:47 EDT 2019

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes it looks little irrelevant with respect to base64 decoding but when I
compared SAML logout response produced by Keycloak 3.1.0 and Keycloak
3.4.3, I see only difference with SessionIndex value.

Interestingly, SAML logout works fine at SP with Keycloak 3.1.0 but getting
base64 decode error only with Keycloak 3.4.3, hence I mailed regarding this.

I am also checking with SP support team to know why this error occurred. In
case, I need some other information from your side, I will mail you back.

Thanks again for your help.