[keycloak-user] KEYCLOAK-9790 and KEYCLOAK-9789

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Wed Mar 20 09:03:57 EDT 2019

Hello,

Creating spam app is quite trivial, so my concern in that issue is more a malicious attack that is aimed on blacklisting an application using Kecloak.

This can be achieved by subsequent registration with random emails within the same domain (for example, gmail.com).

I'd like to extend that question, is Keycloak generally prepared to detect such suspicious activity and block anormal traffic, especially flowing from one origin?

Btw. The default mail messages seem to be very 'spam friendly' , they get caught by spam filters in short time.

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech