[keycloak-user] Logging for X509 authentication flow

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 07:31:28 EDT 2019

>From your post, I'm not exactly sure what x509 Authenticator you're
referring to.

If we are talking about authentication Clients, than
`org.keycloak.authentication.authenticators.client.X509ClientAuthenticator`
category should be used. However, if we're considering Users, then you
should use `org.keycloak.authentication.authenticators.x509`.

Also, please make sure you configured logging handlers properly. If you
wish to observe the output on the console, please take a look at
`console-handler` XML element and change its from INFO to DEBUG. You should
find more information about configuring loggers on Wildfly related pages.