[keycloak-user] Keycloak server migration backward compatibility

Vlasta Ramik vramik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 08:11:18 EDT 2019

Hello,

have you checked the documentation for upgrading?
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/upgrading/index.html

btw. kecloak-server.json was deprecated in 2.2.0 if I remember correctly
and the migration scripts should do the migration automatically. If it
is not working for you maybe it could be a bug, in that case please open
a new ticket to https://issues.jboss.org/projects/KEYCLOAK with steps to
reproduce if possible, thanks.