[keycloak-user] node adapter

Greet Robijns greetrobijns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 04:10:23 EDT 2019

Hi

Thank you for the reply.

Request from frontend to backend are handled by Graphql (apollo)

I have removed
    "bearer-only": true
from my keycloak configuration and now it is redirecting to
http://localhost:4000/undefined/realms/Marketing%20Console/protocol/openid-connect/auth?c...
..

which is definitly a step forward!

If i replace the undefined with "auth" manually in the url my login page
comes up and login "works" it redirects again to .../undefined/... of course

I have not done anything yet with the token.

Kind Regards
Greet Robijns