[keycloak-user] RE : Keycloak cluster communication not working properly

Madhu kkcmadhu at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 01:08:33 EDT 2019

Hi, I am not an expert, to best of my knowlege, the mping,jdbc ping etc is for the node discovery alone.internode communication happens through other protocols configured in your standalone-ha.xml/domain.xml
a) i guess you will need to open up 7600 (default port for members to chit chat/talk) so that  one node can pull the auth session/token from another node.b) you can make stuff sticky in your reverse proxy so that  request always goes to  correct nodec) you can enable multiple copies of the cache by chaning the owners to replicate the cached info (tokens,userino) .

We presently make stuff sticky in one of our prod deployments,  but i am exploring the other alternatives as well.  ( we are not on docker though).
Regards,Madhu