[keycloak-user] Apply default client scopes to existing clients

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 17:32:07 EDT 2019

Hi,

It's not at this moment. It works similarly like for example "Default
roles" - hence added just to the newly created clients/users. So you
need to manually add it as default client scope to existing clients or
through some script, which will call REST API under the covers to add
the specified client scope to default client scopes of the particular
client.

Marek