[keycloak-user] Problem with Github Identity Provider

Peter Braun pbraun at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 06:06:44 EDT 2019

Hey Vlasta,

thanks for your reply. I tried recreating the IDP from scratch but it
resulted in the same error. Wondering if there is any change in the
behaviour between Keycloak 3 and 4 that could cause this? I noticed that
Keacloak 4 has a lot more settings, but unsure which one could trigger the
oauth token request to fail.

Regards,
Peter