[keycloak-user] Keycloak as Identity provider for Openshift OKD

Stephen Hutchinson stephenh at startmail.com
Thu Nov 7 07:45:27 EST 2019

Good Day,

I want to add Keycloak as an IdentityProvider for Openshift OKD - in order to have single-sign on.
The link is https://docs.okd.io/latest/install_config/configuring_authentication.html#OpenID <https://docs.okd.io/latest/install_config/configuring_authentication.html#OpenID>

In that article it says “Configuring a keycloak server” and then points to https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#openshift <https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#openshift>
I think that link is trying to make OKD the identity provider for keycloak.
Not the other way around.

I am a bit confused, please could you help.

Thanks

Stephen