[keycloak-user] Keycloak automatic cache invalidation

Hossein Doutaghy hossein.doutaghy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:23:29 EST 2019

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically invalidate the users and realms caches?
I know we can clear these caches from the Keycloak admin console under
realm settings, but I am looking for an automated way to do this. One
option we are exploring is to call the API but I was wondering if there is
any setting we can add to the cache settings in standalone xml file to
periodically invalidate the caches.

Would this work for users and realms caches?   <expiration
max-idle="3600"/>

Thanks,
Moe
Security Software Developer