[keycloak-user] keycloak does not send backchannel logout requests to Admin URL

mn at fstrk.io mn at fstrk.io
Sun Nov 10 23:08:19 EST 2019

I created a client in Keycloak and set up a test admin URL
https://webhook.site/12c50381-0814-441a-82bb-1a68c8366a60 (this is a
webhook testing site).

After that, I performed an OpenID login via this client, and then sent a
logout request to Keycloak.

I did this a couple of times, and tried two ways of logging a user out:

- redirecting to
http://.../auth/realms/myrealm/protocol/openid-connect/logout
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/realms/myrealm/protocol/openid-connect/logout>

- force logging out of the user via Keycloak admin interface:
http://prntscr.com/pv1v76

The user indeed gets logged out. However, in both of these cases I don't
see any requests coming out from Keycloak. The testing website shows
zero registered requests.

How do I make this work?

--
Mikhail Novikov