[keycloak-user] keycloak does not send backchannel logout requests to Admin URL

mn at fstrk.io mn at fstrk.io
Mon Nov 11 23:03:54 EST 2019

Oh, so Spring Security adapter is not part of Keycloak, it is just used
to interact with it from the calling application! This I understand.

In this case however, I don't understand why the adapter matters. Isn't
the adapter's job over after the session is authenticated? What is
special about redirecting to /authorize and then POSTing to /token with
Spring Security adapter compared to other languages/frameworks?

--
Михаил Новиков
Ведущий разработчик