[keycloak-user] [UMA] Access a protected resource by using a link

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 07:44:03 EST 2019

What type of application we are talking about? A single monolithic or
separated apps for frontend and backend ? Asking because you could just
resume the workflow after the user authenticate again and is redirected
back to your app ...

AFAIK, there is nothing you could use OOTB but maybe implementing some
custom authenticator. Even with a custom authenticator, the fact that you
are automatically re-authenticating the user based on some form of code
sent to an email may be risky ...